We are Excited!
We are less than two weeks away from an amazing conference and to meeting you all at the Customer Experience Management in Telecoms North America Summit!
We are very excited to have Sprint, Windstream Communications, Comcast, Rogers and 10+ other representatives from leading operators share their insights and innovative ideas on driving dramatic change in customer experience for North American carriers!
Customer Experience VPs & Directors, Chief Customer Service Officer, Head of Operations and more have already booked their seats to join us in Atlanta, Georgia in October 21st - 23rd
Look who’s already attending! Here’s a sample list of who you will meet at the event
Top reasons why you should join us in Atlanta:
- Don't miss out on the only event to focus on customer experience management for the telco industry!
- Network with VPs and Directors in charge of the customer experience from leading carriers and other cross-industry experts.
- Take advantage of a highly focused and interactive environment that will get to the heart of your biggest CEM challenges
- Hear how your peers are overcoming the key challenges of improving the customer experience whilst demonstrating an ROI
- Learn how to gain the senior-level buy in that is crucial for your CEM program to be truly successful
- Discover how to provide a cohesive and consistent message to your customers across multiple touch points throughout their lifecycle
PLUS! A few important things to note:
- We have a few spots left –please share the registration link!
Please tweet, post, and share this link with people you think might want to join us at CEM in Telecoms North America>> http://www.cemintelecoms.com/Pricing.aspx
- There’s more!
Amidst the inspiring knowledge sharing and networking experiences, there will be the Pre-Conference Workshop on Tuesday 21st October 2014 to examine how to create a seamless self-service experience for customers which translates across multiple channels – register here
- Stay in the Loop
In case you're on Twitter, we are @TelecomsForum and the hashtag for the event is #CEMNA.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the event!
Meet and network with SVPs/VPs/Directors/Managers/Specialists of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Call Center Operations
- Customer Support
- Client Experience
- Customer Service & Sales
- Customer Management
- Customer Strategy
- Commercial Operations
Hear what your peers said about Telecoms IQ’s Customer Experience Management in Telecoms: North America Summit series:
“It’s great to learn of best practices from your colleagues in the US and around the world. I always look forward to the Customer Experience conferences and am able to take relevant ideas back to my local group”Jonathan Hall, Process Improvement Leader, Project Management,Cox Communications
"Any time industry peers gather to share experiences on transforming the customer experience, it raises the bar and standards of excellence we all deliver" Joseph Elias, Senior Director of Customer Experience Engineering, Comcast
“The ability to network was very valuable. There were lots of great learnings from the different carriers and people were really open to share learnings and best practices” Claudine White, Customer Experience Leader, Eastlink Canada
“I thought the content and speakers were excellent.” Erik Larson, Senior Project Manager - Social Media, AT&T